Thursday, January 3, 2008

~~~XTIAN OPERATING SYSTEMS~~~

As a Bright, and a technologist, and a marketer, and an Anthropologist, the following "YAHOO Answer" struck me as quite surreal...
-----------------------------
Where can I find the new Christian operating system for my computer?
I think it is called JesOS, by Baptist Pastor Isaac Peters, to offer an alternative to the secular operation sytems like Lynux and windows, and the Satanic Apple (Apple=fall of man).
===============
So, that looked weird enough to be true...after all, since Apple is Satanic as it is a sign of the fall of man, and we know the rumors about The Devil and Bill Gates etc..., so, looks like we're left with Pastor Peter's OS - JesOS!!!
 
 
Then I found the reference to landoverbaptist and am no longer concerned with the profits at MS going to hell anytime soon...
 
There actually is at least one open source xtian operating system (they claim!):
 
 
While I won't be changing operating systems anytime soon...this is definitely a sign of the end times...

No comments: