Thursday, June 14, 2007

Re: [Frish's Non-Shopping Channel] New comment on Free Speech Issue!. (even if it is "off topic")

Well Bill, let me say this about that. Yes, I know Dave Frishberg, more than one actually. One of them is a surgeon, but that isn't the one you mean. Also, saying "East Coast" instead of NYC in Oregon is DEFINITELY PC.

I'm far more intrigued by the notion that anyone, for any reason, would find my blog and would write to me. Love it.

I've copied the Maestro himself, I'm sure you'll be satisfied in your quest.

On 6/14/07, Bill <mailto:noreply-comment@blogger.com> wrote:
Bill has left a new comment on your post "Free Speech Issue! ":

Off Topic...sorry. Found your site while looking for Dave Frishberg info. I'm from the East Coast and will be in Oregon at the end of the month into early July and would like to know if, by chance, Mr. Frishberg will be performing anyplace. Any help or info. would be appreciate. Thanks!

-Bill

Posted by Bill to Frish's Non-Shopping Channel at June 14, 2007 10:01 PM


--
Cheers,

Frish

No comments: