Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Thanks smarty pants.

So, is it a dog's life?

Fixed the posting problem, haven't a clue as to where it went haywire, but created new ID and it went fine.

814 posts

0 followers

(Guess it doesn't matter much if I can post or not, eh what?!)

Determined a LONG time ago I was only amusing myself...but am coalescing around a seed of a germ of an idea regarding growing old and death, both ripe for humor...

That is, a stand up routine about having already experiencing what those invincibles cannot conceive, caring (in my little way) for my now late parents.

So three topics ...
1. Invincibles meet Inevitable!  Facing death is always a rush...
2. Corporate Humor (dilbert) Frish from Marketing (IBM, HP,SUN, .DOTcomDaze)
3. Deep Philosophy  - BEING RIGHT isn't worth much
                        ---witness my followers!
  
ROFL, that's the real humor, no one believes chicken little, and my middle name is Wolf.
(Love it when "they" cry Wolf. (or "Uncle", depending!))

And, I don't follow just about anyone, not sure what it even means, so I'm getting as good as I get.

My ignorance of much of what passes for popular culture is huge.

But I can be funny.  Turns out laughter IS the universal language.

Become a laughing yoga guru...in the comfort and safety of my own home.

followers world wide.
-- 
Frish

No comments: