Saturday, September 8, 2007

Expressions from the Online Dating Scene

I'm on a particular dating site.

While reviewing various profiles I found the following gems, tonight:

can except me for who I am

I am multi dimentional in many ways.

love the beach at 5:30am but can dance until 3am.

Im a young, vibrant 45 yr. old

A job is a good thing for him to have.

Most importantly, he doesn't have to look as good in jeans as in an evening gown.

I love my work (and my days off), getting together with friends and family, love my kids and dog (not necessarily always in that order) do things I enjoy.

Interested in traveling, quite times at home and "exploring" the city!

He should also have a social conscious (believes in helping others) and is kind to animals!

is open to the fact that I do not eat meat (I eat fish)... But... I don't mind if he does!

I have had the good fortune of exploring the world we live in

not intimidated by a woman who is self assured and passionate.

i want someone who enjoys spending time together, but who can have a life of there own.

No comments: