Saturday, July 14, 2007

What Have I shown you so far (the top of A Decahaiku):

Eagerness to meet
Openness, safety first, warmth,
I know what you need...

Wonderful nice time.
I dressed right do you agree?
I was O.T.T.

(ask mom)

If/When you want to
Know what I know, I'm happy
To share anytime.

I am not compelled
since I know I can frighten,
You ought to meet Mom!

It is up to you...
if I've disrespected you
I apologize

Those are all Haikus
And this is, This is as well,
Who else posts like this?

My profile's true.
As you said!: You're only human...
Taught me a lot thanks!

Astonishingly
We're going Italian
Relax, enjoy ride.

Bring your mom over
and meet my mom and then you'll
Know a lot more.

Hi mom, how are you?
Cheers to all and Hasta,
La vista to you.

(A goodbye note after a failed first date. She was three year widowed and still wearing black!)

No comments: