Monday, May 28, 2007

Pranks by Boys - first in series, The Rules!

I have a few hundred stories, accumulated over a lifetime, some true, some almost true, and some I wish were true. Given the new medium of weblogging, I’ve decided today to attempt to tell these stories within the confines of a single blog page, more or less.

This will keep me from being too wordy, for, while all of my words are scintillating, getting to the punch line is a good thing as well.

While I call the accumulated group of stories “Pranks by Boys” they aren’t all pranks, they aren’t all about boys and they are otherwise difficult to characterize.

They will also be difficult to synopsize into this sized space! But, that is my challenge, and, if, while striving greatly, I find that it won’t work, well, I’ll simply change the nature of what I’m doing!

I wonder what other themes I ought to have here on my blog…body surfing, while quite popular with me, is not generally popular…my love of Mexican cooking might find an appreciative audience. I always do enjoy a good one liner, perhaps these Pranks by Boys stories are the narrative equivalent?

No comments: